Monday, February 14, 2011

LitanY

You are the strawberry and the sweet,
the love and the hope.
You are the sun on the clouds
and the sending lights of the sun.
You are the  christmas bell on the christmas tree
and the nice gifts suddenly in my life

However, you are not the harm in the my world,
the leaf on the tree,
or the happy of house.
And you are certainly not the ruptured leaf.
There is just no way you are the ruptured leaf.

It is possible that you are the smiling under the my face,
maybe even the belief on my life,
but you are not even close
to being the flow of ship at river.

And a quick look in the mirror will show
that you are neither the dream in the my brain
nor the fact in its my couch.

It might interest you to know,
speaking of the plentiful imagery of the world,
that I am the entertainment of night in the house.

I also happen to be the  princess
the protective angel
and the sushi kit on the countertop

I am also the Rapunzel on the tower
and talented cook
You are the strawberry and the sweet,
You will always be the strawberry and the sweet,
not to mention the sun and- somehow- the shot

2 comments:

  1. Dear Burcin!!! Your litany is so so so sweet. I can feel how important this person is in your life He lightens your life and makes it colorful. Congratulate you on finding your Mr. Right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you Jing!!
    i feel very happy and lucky and I also hope that you can find true people for you.. :))

    ReplyDelete