Thursday, February 3, 2011

MY LOVELY PLACE

My couch is into living room, in my house, on the 24th floor of Spire building in Atllanta. My couch is the best place for me. It is very comfortable and I love sitting and laying there. When I sit on my lovely couch, I see everywhere, I hear every little sound, and I feel only my body's details and emotions. I ask question of myself. I can ask questions to the world. I can do everything in my mysterious world when I am on my couch. It is a special place only for me.
I remember myself in many cases on my couch when I was sad, happy, relax, and desperate. I love wacthing outside, people, birds, and planes. I sometimes hear police, fire truck, and amblance sryen after that I think of every person's life and my life's troubles and problems. Anybody can chooce their life. When people come to the world, they may have a bad or a good life. After thinking about all of them, I feel myself very different and confused. I don't know what life will bring to my world.

2 comments:

  1. Burcin you have captured my imagination! What a wonderful place to have--your couch! What I really appreciate is your honesty in expressing your feelings. I think you are authentic and true to yourself. How appropriate it is to feel confused at your stage in your life. It is only by acknowledging and honoring this confusion that you can move onto what is next and waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Burcin. You are so confused about your life.

    ReplyDelete